📞 Call for pricing and availability: (800) 780-8101
Imperial Palms Apartments
101 Imperial Palm Drive, Largo, FL 33771
Services and Housing OptionsIndependent Living
Imperial Palms Apartments Description
Platinum Service™ is our standard for delivering positive and enriching living environments in a caring and consistent manner. Living at one of our communities ensures that your experience will be defined by our commitment to Platinum Service.
When you make your home at Imperial Palms, a 55+ community, you gain exclusive access to many of the highly acclaimed amenities of the Palms of Largo Campus. The benefits of a home at Imperial Palms presents living options that you can tailor to your unique lifestyle. You may elect to partake in our satisfying chef prepared evening cuisine, or sign up for a housekeeping or laundry service package. Getting around is as simple as taking advantage of the shuttle to the mall or grocery stores. The tram service will take you to the exciting Campus Plaza where you can enjoy an array of activities or have a delicious lunch with friends. All you really need to do is enjoy your stay at Imperial Palms – so take some time for you and have fun, swim, play a little billiards or shuffleboard… it’s your life – we are here to help you have the best of times.
For pricing & availability call (800) 780-8101
Find a Senior Community that Best Fits Your Needs
The following is an AI generated summary of the reviews of the community from across the web.
Summary of Reviews:
- Opinions on the senior living community are mixed, with some residents finding it a nice place to live, citing friendly staff, well-maintained grounds, and a range of amenities including heated pools, a dog park, and proximity to shopping and the beach.
- Several reviews highlight the community's focus on tenant satisfaction and safety, with one resident appreciating the community atmosphere and another noting the quick response to maintenance requests.
- However, there are significant concerns about the condition of the complex, with multiple reviews mentioning issues such as black mold, termite infestations, wasps and hornets nests, and overall deterioration.
- Some residents have had negative experiences with the management and staff, describing them as unhelpful, giving the runaround on disputes, and focusing more on making money than on tenant welfare.
- There are complaints about the application and move-in process being slow and problematic, with one reviewer detailing a particularly distressing experience involving a delayed move-in and lack of communication from the management.
- Despite the criticisms, there are residents who are very satisfied with their living experience, praising the amenities, the community's efforts to organize events and shuttle services, and the overall pleasant living environment.
- One review specifically mentions the helpfulness and professionalism of a staff member, indicating that there are positive aspects to the staff and management for some residents.
There are currently no reviews that were left on My Caring Plan
Add a review to help others
Connect with a Free Senior Living Advisor
Our Senior Living Advisors are free and can guide you through the process of finding a new home. They can walk through the different options in your area as well as listen to your needs to make sure you find the right fit.
What is in the Neighborhood
- The closest city is Largo which is 1.6 miles away and has a population of 81,000 (large town).
- The average income is $43,394, which is very low compared to other zip codes.
- High Temperature: 85
- Low Temperature: 62
- Average Temperature: 76.1
- Day Breakdown: The area gets 174 days of rain and 190 days of sun
- Precipitation: 1.8 inches a year
- The median age is 45.1 years old, very high compared to other cities.
- 10.26% of the population are Veterans which is a very high percentage of Veterans compared to other cities.
- 12.95% of the population are Foreign-born which is a average percentage of Foreign-born compared to other cities.
- The population is 0% American Indian and Alaska Native, 3% Asian, 6% Black or African-American, 10% Hispanic or Latino, and 78% White.
- The crime rate is 5.77 per 100 people which is high compared to other cities.
- Violent Crime: 1.77 incidents per 100 people
- Property Crime: 2.7 incidents per 100 people
- Drug-Related Crime: 0.46 incidents per 100 people
- The average life expectancy in zip code is 77.65 years old, which is average compared to other zip codes.
- Air Quality: Good Days 140.0, Moderate Days 41.0, Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups Days 0.0, Unhealthy Days 0.0, Very Unhealthy Days 0.0, Hazardous Days 0.0
Click the button above to explore the neighborhood
Winn-Dixie0.3 miles away
Publix1.2 miles away
Walmart Supercenter1.3 miles away
Aldi1.5 miles away
Save-A-Lot1.8 miles away
Imperial Palm Court & Imperial Palm Drive0.0 miles away
Imperial Palm Drive & Imperial Palm Court0.1 miles away
Imperial Palm Court & #42900.1 miles away
Imperial Palm Court & #21390.1 miles away
Imperial Palm Court & #42930.1 miles away
Bank of America0.4 miles away
Cornerstone Community Bank0.9 miles away
Chase1.2 miles away
PNC Bank1.4 miles away
Regions Bank2.0 miles away
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Largo1.9 miles away
Largo Medical Center2.3 miles away
Morton Plant Hospital2.8 miles away
Comprehensive Spine Institute 1988 Gulf To Bay Blvd., Clearwater, FL 337652.8 miles away
Largo Medical Center Indian Rocks Road Campus3.8 miles away
The Canadian Medstore0.5 miles away
Walgreens1.2 miles away
CVS Pharmacy1.3 miles away
DC Pharmacy3.3 miles away
Target Pharmacy3.6 miles away
Coast Dental1.1 miles away
Bright Now! Dental2.2 miles away
Dental Emergency Room3.2 miles away
Florida Dental Centers3.4 miles away
Bonham Dental Arts4.1 miles away
Eagle Lake Park0.3 miles away
McMullen Park0.4 miles away
Sunshine Park0.6 miles away
Largo Central Park Nature Preserve0.7 miles away
Largo Central Park1.1 miles away
Shopping Plaza3.4 miles away
Pinellas Park Square4.8 miles away
Seminole Mall5.7 miles away
Westfield Countryside Mall6.8 miles away
Oakbrook Plaza7.1 miles away
James B. White Performing Arts Center2.7 miles away
Arts Auditorium3.5 miles away
Bilheimer Capitol Theatre3.7 miles away
Francis Wilson Playhouse4.2 miles away
Ruth Eckerd Hall5.3 miles away
Thai Bay0.6 miles away
Outback Steakhouse1.0 miles away
Acropol Family Restaurant1.1 miles away
Sushi Spot1.1 miles away
Westshore Pizza1.1 miles away
My Caring Plan is not affiliated with the owner or operator(s) of this facility. The information on this page has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. The information about this facility has been created to the best of our abilities. If you manage this facility please contact us here to claim this listing.
Get exact pricing & check availability
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Largo
Lake House Assisted Living
1071 Lake Ave Ne, Largo, FL 33771
Costs include a one-time community fee of $2,500, suite styles ranging from $2,600 to $3,800, care levels from $400 to $2,000, and additional services like medication management.Learn More
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Florida
Harborchase Of Palm Beach Gardens
3000 Central Gardens Circle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Initial Community Fee: $5000. Assisted Living starts at $6595; additional person $1000. Cove apartments from $6995. Costs vary by care level and medication management.Learn More
Harborchase Of Gainesville
1415 Fort Clarke Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606
Costs vary by care level, ranging from $800 for Level I to $1900 for Level IV. Additional fees for medication management and services may apply.Learn More
Senior Housing Articles
How to pay for assisted living
Assisted living may be an excellent option for you or a loved one. You may have chosen this senior housing option to maintain your independence and boost your social life, while getting some daily help with tasks...Read More
Independent Living vs. Assisted Living
Senior housing can be a tough choice. You’ll want to find the best fit for your current and future needs...Read More
Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes
Finding the right senior housing is no easy feat. In particular, it’s challenging to know what your loved one’s needs are now – and what they’ll be in the future...Read More