📞 Call for pricing and availability: (800) 780-8101
The Villas Of Casa Celeste
9225 82Nd Ave N, Seminole, FL 33777
Services and Housing OptionsAssisted Living, Respite Care
The Villas Of Casa Celeste Description
The Villas of Casa Celeste is a privately-owned assisted living community that offers senior living conveniences and care on a campus that feels like a country club. Our single-story villas are located on six and a half acres in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Seminole, Florida. Local restaurants, shopping, medical care, and entertainment are just minutes away. Our entrance gate, security cameras, and 24-hour staffing provide you with peace of mind that safety is one of our priorities.
At The Villas of Casa Celeste, you can do as much or as little as you want! You can prepare meals in your villa kitchen or eat a chef-prepared meal in our main dining room. You have the option of enjoying quiet time on your patio or one of the many benches throughout the property or participating in social activities. We also have plenty of parking for your personal vehicle.
The Villas of Casa Celeste offers you an affordable lifestyle with all the comforts of home but none of the work or cost involved in maintaining a private residence. There is no long-term lease, and your monthly rate is all-inclusive. You can receive care services in your villa, but our Personal Care Unit provides more care if ever needed.
For pricing & availability call (800) 780-8101
Find a Senior Community that Best Fits Your Needs
The following is an AI generated summary of the reviews of the community from across the web.
- Many reviewers praise Casa Celeste for its wonderful meals, activities, and the care provided to residents. Residents enjoy outings to places like Wal-Mart and the dollar store, and the facility offers transportation to doctor's appointments and banks.
- The staff, including the Director of Nursing, Office Manager, and Activities Director, are commended for their dedication. The owner is mentioned positively for treating residents to lunches and organizing happy hours.
- Family members of residents appreciate the attentive and kind staff, the setting, and the improvement in their loved ones' health. The facility is described as a place where residents are treated like family.
- Some reviews highlight the facility's beautiful setting, the option for residents to have their own gardens, and the availability of personal care and villas for different levels of independence.
- Professional and efficient staff, spacious and comfortable villas, and a clean environment are also points of praise. The facility is recommended for those looking for a safe and friendly environment for their loved ones.
- One review reports an incident involving a med tech passing meds while intoxicated, which was reported to the authorities.
- Concerns are raised about the management and ownership, with accusations of poor behavior and mistreatment of residents. The credibility and character of the owners are questioned in some reviews.
- High turnover rates among staff and dissatisfaction with job expectations are mentioned. Some employees felt overwhelmed by the workload and the requirement to perform multiple roles beyond their primary job description.
- While many reviews are overwhelmingly positive, praising the care, facilities, and staff, a few reviews raise serious concerns about management practices, staff behavior, and overall safety.
- The facility's approach to meals and activities receives positive mentions, but there are also criticisms regarding the quality of meals and the management's expectations of staff.
There are currently no reviews that were left on My Caring Plan
Add a review to help others
Connect with a Free Senior Living Advisor
Our Senior Living Advisors are free and can guide you through the process of finding a new home. They can walk through the different options in your area as well as listen to your needs to make sure you find the right fit.
What is in the Neighborhood
- The closest city is Seminole which is 1.6 miles away and has a population of 18,153 (small town).
- The average income is $92,131, which is very high compared to other zip codes.
- High Temperature: 86
- Low Temperature: 63
- Average Temperature: 76.2
- Day Breakdown: The area gets 181 days of rain and 183 days of sun
- Precipitation: 2.3 inches a year
- The crime rate is 1.75 per 100 people which is low compared to other cities.
- Violent Crime: 0.39 incidents per 100 people
- Property Crime: 0.7 incidents per 100 people
- Drug-Related Crime: 0.35 incidents per 100 people
- The average life expectancy in zip code is 77.65 years old, which is average compared to other zip codes.
- Air Quality: Good Days 140.0, Moderate Days 41.0, Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups Days 0.0, Unhealthy Days 0.0, Very Unhealthy Days 0.0, Hazardous Days 0.0
Click the button above to explore the neighborhood
Winn-Dixie0.8 miles away
ALDI1.2 miles away
Sprouts Farmers Market1.3 miles away
Publix1.7 miles away
Earth Fare1.7 miles away
Starkey Road & Jacaranda Avenue0.3 miles away
Starkey Road & 86th Avenue0.3 miles away
Starkey Road & Flamevine Avenue0.3 miles away
Starkey Road & Magnolia Drive0.3 miles away
Starkey Road & 78th Avenue0.4 miles away
GTE Financial0.5 miles away
Cornerstone Community Bank1.3 miles away
Wells Fargo1.3 miles away
Truist1.4 miles away
First Home Bank1.4 miles away
C.W. Bill Young VA Medical Center2.4 miles away
Saint Petersburg General Hospital3.7 miles away
Windmoor Healthcare3.8 miles away
Northside Hospital4.1 miles away
Largo Medical Center Indian Rocks Road Campus4.8 miles away
CVS Pharmacy0.6 miles away
Walgreens1.3 miles away
Prime Pharmacy1.4 miles away
DC Pharmacy1.8 miles away
G&H Pharmacy2.4 miles away
Boulevard Dental1.2 miles away
Lifeway Dental Connections1.4 miles away
Bright Now! Dental3.3 miles away
Bonham Dental Arts3.7 miles away
Family Dentistry3.8 miles away
Lake Seminole Park0.5 miles away
Seminole Water Front Park1.1 miles away
Seminole1.3 miles away
Seminole City Park2.1 miles away
War Veteran's Memorial Park2.4 miles away
Seminole Mall1.4 miles away
Pinellas Park Square4.0 miles away
Tyrone Square Mall4.3 miles away
The Shoppes at Park Place5.0 miles away
Rutland Plaza7.2 miles away
Pinellas Park Performing Art Center4.0 miles away
James B. White Performing Arts Center6.2 miles away
Craftsman House7.8 miles away
Gulfport Multipurpose Senior Center8.0 miles away
Woodfield Fine Art8.2 miles away
Fortunato Italian Pizzeria0.5 miles away
Perkins0.6 miles away
Zom Hee0.6 miles away
Sushi Spice0.6 miles away
Griffin Ribs0.6 miles away
LicensingThis community is licensed by the state of FL. It is a large-sized community with 100 total beds.
My Caring Plan is not affiliated with the owner or operator(s) of this facility. The information on this page has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. The information about this facility has been created to the best of our abilities. If you manage this facility please contact us here to claim this listing.
Get exact pricing & check availability
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Seminole
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Florida
Harborchase Of Palm Beach Gardens
3000 Central Gardens Circle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Initial Community Fee: $5000. Assisted Living starts at $6595; additional person $1000. Cove apartments from $6995. Costs vary by care level and medication management.Learn More
Harborchase Of Gainesville
1415 Fort Clarke Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606
Costs vary by care level, ranging from $800 for Level I to $1900 for Level IV. Additional fees for medication management and services may apply.Learn More
Senior Housing Articles
How to pay for assisted living
Assisted living may be an excellent option for you or a loved one. You may have chosen this senior housing option to maintain your independence and boost your social life, while getting some daily help with tasks...Read More
Independent Living vs. Assisted Living
Senior housing can be a tough choice. You’ll want to find the best fit for your current and future needs...Read More
Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes
Finding the right senior housing is no easy feat. In particular, it’s challenging to know what your loved one’s needs are now – and what they’ll be in the future...Read More