📞 Call for pricing and availability: (800) 780-8101
2630 Sunray Dr, Reno, NV 89503
Services and Housing OptionsAssisted Living
Find a Senior Community that Best Fits Your Needs
There are currently no reviews that were left on My Caring Plan
Add a review to help others
Connect with a Free Senior Living Advisor
Our Senior Living Advisors are free and can guide you through the process of finding a new home. They can walk through the different options in your area as well as listen to your needs to make sure you find the right fit.
What is in the Neighborhood
- The closest city is Reno which is 2.2 miles away and has a population of 241,445 (small city).
- The average income is $59,498, which is average compared to other zip codes.
- High Temperature: 80
- Low Temperature: 34
- Average Temperature: 54.6
- Day Breakdown: The area gets 74 days of rain, 23 days of snow and 266 days of sun
- Precipitation: 0.8 inches a year
- The median age is 35.7 years old, average compared to other cities.
- 7.08% of the population are Veterans which is a very high percentage of Veterans compared to other cities.
- 15.35% of the population are Foreign-born which is a average percentage of Foreign-born compared to other cities.
- The population is 1% American Indian and Alaska Native, 7% Asian, 3% Black or African-American, 20% Hispanic or Latino, and 67% White.
- The crime rate is 7.23 per 100 people which is very high compared to other cities.
- Violent Crime: 1.93 incidents per 100 people
- Property Crime: 3.79 incidents per 100 people
- Drug-Related Crime: 0.47 incidents per 100 people
- The average life expectancy in zip code is 78.19 years old, which is average compared to other zip codes.
- Air Quality: Good Days 130.0, Moderate Days 52.0, Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups Days 0.0, Unhealthy Days 0.0, Very Unhealthy Days 0.0, Hazardous Days 0.0
Click the button above to explore the neighborhood
Save Mart0.9 miles away
Walmart Supercenter1.0 miles away
Safeway (Albertsons)1.2 miles away
Raley's1.3 miles away
Reno Asian Supermarket1.6 miles away
Idlewild Park Train Ride1.7 miles away
Virginia/Moraine South1.6 miles away
Virginia/Moraine North1.6 miles away
N. Virginia/Talus North1.8 miles away
Virginia/Talus South1.8 miles away
FlixBus Reno2.1 miles away
Bank of America0.9 miles away
Chase1.0 miles away
Wells Fargo1.0 miles away
Great Basin Federal Credit Union2.0 miles away
Nevada State Bank2.5 miles away
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center1.7 miles away
Brookdale Northwest Reno1.8 miles away
West Hills Hospital2.8 miles away
Renown Regional Medical Center3.0 miles away
VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System3.2 miles away
Walgreens1.0 miles away
Don's Pharmacy1.8 miles away
University Pharmacy1.9 miles away
CVS Pharmacy2.0 miles away
Target6.7 miles away
O'Gara Dental Care1.7 miles away
Wildcreek Dental - Dr. Austin Cope4.7 miles away
South Meadows Dental & Orthodontics8.8 miles away
Moana Dental Care10.2 miles away
Sky Country Park0.2 miles away
Northwest Park0.4 miles away
Rancho San Rafael0.5 miles away
Peavine Fields0.6 miles away
Keystone Canyon Non-Motorized Recreation Area0.6 miles away
Sun Valley Shopping Center5.0 miles away
Meadowood Mall5.9 miles away
Mckinley Arts & Culture Center2.1 miles away
Cargo Concert Hall2.2 miles away
Bruka Theatre2.4 miles away
The Gallery2.4 miles away
Pioneer Center2.5 miles away
Blind Onion Pizza0.4 miles away
Squeeze In0.7 miles away
Beach Hut Deli0.7 miles away
Silver Chopsticks Chinese & Pho Restaurant0.9 miles away
Ijji 4 Koren Bar-B-Que & Bar0.9 miles away
LicensingThis community is licensed by the state of NV. It is a small-sized community with 8 total beds.
My Caring Plan is not affiliated with the owner or operator(s) of this facility. The information on this page has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. The information about this facility has been created to the best of our abilities. If you manage this facility please contact us here to claim this listing.
Get exact pricing & check availability
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Reno
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Nevada
Desert Springs Senior Living
6650 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Costs include monthly rates starting at $2600 for studios, with additional fees for extra services. Prices vary by location and availability.Learn More
2000 North Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Costs for housing are on the rise, with studio apartments beginning at $4195 and one-bedroom units starting at $4995.Learn More
Senior Housing Articles
How to pay for assisted living
Assisted living may be an excellent option for you or a loved one. You may have chosen this senior housing option to maintain your independence and boost your social life, while getting some daily help with tasks...Read More
Independent Living vs. Assisted Living
Senior housing can be a tough choice. You’ll want to find the best fit for your current and future needs...Read More
Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes
Finding the right senior housing is no easy feat. In particular, it’s challenging to know what your loved one’s needs are now – and what they’ll be in the future...Read More