📞 Call for pricing and availability: (800) 780-8101
5762 Sw 60Th Ave., Ocala, FL 34474
Services and Housing OptionsAssisted Living, Memory Care, Hospice, Respite Care, Rehabilitation
Find a Senior Community that Best Fits Your Needs
The following is an AI generated summary of the reviews of the community from across the web.
- Several reviews report neglect and poor hygiene, including residents not being showered or shaved, and wearing other patients' clothes.
- Complaints about rude staff and a lack of compassion and care, especially for residents with memory challenges.
- Issues with cleanliness and maintenance, such as unpleasant odors, dead rats, and unkempt outdoor areas.
- Concerns about safety and professionalism, including unattended residents, distractions during medication administration, and theft of personal items.
- Financial and administrative grievances, including overcharging and non-payment for services rendered by contractors.
- Overall dissatisfaction with the facility's condition, staff training, and management.
- Some families report a good experience, noting that their loved ones were well-cared for, with staff going above and beyond to keep them informed and involved.
- Positive remarks about the facility's ability to handle residents with memory challenges, providing a safe environment where residents thrived.
- Appreciation for the kindness, compassion, and emotional investment of the staff towards residents.
- While there are instances of positive feedback regarding the care and management of residents, a significant number of reviews highlight serious concerns about the facility's cleanliness, staff behavior, and overall management.
- Prospective residents and contractors are advised to consider these reviews carefully.
There are currently no reviews that were left on My Caring Plan
Add a review to help others
Connect with a Free Senior Living Advisor
Our Senior Living Advisors are free and can guide you through the process of finding a new home. They can walk through the different options in your area as well as listen to your needs to make sure you find the right fit.
What is in the Neighborhood
- The closest city is Ocala which is 6.2 miles away and has a population of 58,218 (large town).
- The average income is $52,048, which is low compared to other zip codes.
- High Temperature: 85
- Low Temperature: 60
- Average Temperature: 74.9
- Day Breakdown: The area gets 191 days of rain and 173 days of sun
- Precipitation: 1.7 inches a year
- The crime rate is 6.31 per 100 people which is high compared to other cities.
- Violent Crime: 1.53 incidents per 100 people
- Property Crime: 2.61 incidents per 100 people
- Drug-Related Crime: 1.41 incidents per 100 people
- The average life expectancy in zip code is 75.45 years old, which is very low compared to other zip codes.
- Air Quality: Good Days 151.0, Moderate Days 29.0, Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups Days 0.0, Unhealthy Days 0.0, Very Unhealthy Days 0.0, Hazardous Days 0.0
Click the button above to explore the neighborhood
Publix0.7 miles away
Sam's Club2.1 miles away
ALDI3.0 miles away
Walmart Neighborhood Market3.5 miles away
Walmart Supercenter3.6 miles away
FlixBus Ocala2.3 miles away
Greyhound. Ocala, FL9.6 miles away
CenterState Bank1.5 miles away
Campus USA - Credit Union3.4 miles away
Drummond Community Bank3.7 miles away
Wells Fargo3.8 miles away
Chase3.9 miles away
West Marion Community Hospital1.2 miles away
The Vines Hospital3.4 miles away
AdventHealth Ocala5.7 miles away
Ocala Regional Medical Center5.8 miles away
Promise Hospital of Florida at The Villages19.3 miles away
CVS Pharmacy1.0 miles away
Walgreens4.7 miles away
CVS5.6 miles away
Health Mart15.2 miles away
Advanced Dental Care6.0 miles away
Ocala Regional Sportsplex1.6 miles away
Sholom Park2.2 miles away
Tuscany Place green areas3.0 miles away
Polly palmer park3.0 miles away
polly palmer park3.0 miles away
Market Street At Heath Brook1.8 miles away
Paddock Mall3.3 miles away
Reilly Arts Center6.9 miles away
Citrus County Art League Center and Theater19.9 miles away
Southern Pig & Cattle0.9 miles away
Cracker Barrel2.4 miles away
El Toreo2.7 miles away
Chili's2.7 miles away
Olive Garden3.1 miles away
LicensingThis community is licensed by the state of FL. It is a large-sized community with 54 total beds.
My Caring Plan is not affiliated with the owner or operator(s) of this facility. The information on this page has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. The information about this facility has been created to the best of our abilities. If you manage this facility please contact us here to claim this listing.
Get exact pricing & check availability
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Ocala
The Windsor Of Ocala
2650 Se 18Th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471
Assisted living starts at $57.15/month for one-bedroom apartments with seven styles available. Price includes first care level; assessment determines additional care costs.Learn More
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Florida
Harborchase Of Palm Beach Gardens
3000 Central Gardens Circle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Initial Community Fee: $5000. Assisted Living starts at $6595; additional person $1000. Cove apartments from $6995. Costs vary by care level and medication management.Learn More
Harborchase Of Gainesville
1415 Fort Clarke Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606
Costs vary by care level, ranging from $800 for Level I to $1900 for Level IV. Additional fees for medication management and services may apply.Learn More
Senior Housing Articles
How to pay for assisted living
Assisted living may be an excellent option for you or a loved one. You may have chosen this senior housing option to maintain your independence and boost your social life, while getting some daily help with tasks...Read More
Independent Living vs. Assisted Living
Senior housing can be a tough choice. You’ll want to find the best fit for your current and future needs...Read More
Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes
Finding the right senior housing is no easy feat. In particular, it’s challenging to know what your loved one’s needs are now – and what they’ll be in the future...Read More