📞 Call for pricing and availability: (800) 780-8101
Baxter House Adult Center
1101-3 Spring Street (Cooper Park), Mountain Home, AR 72653
Services and Housing OptionsAssisted Living
Find a Senior Community that Best Fits Your Needs
There are currently no reviews that were left on My Caring Plan
Add a review to help others
Connect with a Free Senior Living Advisor
Our Senior Living Advisors are free and can guide you through the process of finding a new home. They can walk through the different options in your area as well as listen to your needs to make sure you find the right fit.
What is in the Neighborhood
- The closest city is Mountain Home which is 1.3 miles away and has a population of 12,330 (small town).
- The average income is $55,874, which is average compared to other zip codes.
- High Temperature: 82
- Low Temperature: 38
- Average Temperature: 61.4
- Day Breakdown: The area gets 160 days of rain, 11 days of snow and 192 days of sun
- Precipitation: 2.8 inches a year
- The crime rate is 6.5 per 100 people which is high compared to other cities.
- Violent Crime: 1.17 incidents per 100 people
- Property Crime: 3.57 incidents per 100 people
- Drug-Related Crime: 1.25 incidents per 100 people
- The average life expectancy in zip code is 75.26 years old, which is very low compared to other zip codes.
Click the button above to explore the neighborhood
Walmart Supercenter1.5 miles away
Sunfest8.4 miles away
Harp's19.5 miles away
U.S. Bank1.2 miles away
Bank of the Ozarks1.2 miles away
First Security Bank1.3 miles away
Baxter Regional Medical Center1.6 miles away
Community Medical Center of Izard County19.9 miles away
Fred's19.3 miles away
Hickory Park1.3 miles away
Keller Park1.8 miles away
Buzzard Roose Use Area4.0 miles away
Pigeon Creek Public Use Area4.5 miles away
Cranfield Use Area4.9 miles away
Chili’s1.6 miles away
The Grill at Whispering Woods11.0 miles away
Breadeaux Pizza19.5 miles away
LicensingThis community is licensed by the state of AR. It is a medium-sized community with 30 total beds.
My Caring Plan is not affiliated with the owner or operator(s) of this facility. The information on this page has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. The information about this facility has been created to the best of our abilities. If you manage this facility please contact us here to claim this listing.
Get exact pricing & check availability
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Mountain Home
Explore Nearby Senior Living Options in Arkansas
Senior Housing Articles
How to pay for assisted living
Assisted living may be an excellent option for you or a loved one. You may have chosen this senior housing option to maintain your independence and boost your social life, while getting some daily help with tasks...Read More
Independent Living vs. Assisted Living
Senior housing can be a tough choice. You’ll want to find the best fit for your current and future needs...Read More
Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes
Finding the right senior housing is no easy feat. In particular, it’s challenging to know what your loved one’s needs are now – and what they’ll be in the future...Read More