We reserve the right to update this policy periodically.
Users can submit reviews on our site for senior living facilities and health care agencies. These reviews will be displayed publically.
If you connect a social network through our site, we may access all of your social network profile information that you have made available to be shared. Please check your social network account to manage the information that is shared through your account.
We use the Personal Information to give you the service on our site and provide you a better experience and provide our partners with information in order to serve requests that you have made on our website. We also use this Personal Information to contact you over email about our services and products, to respond to your inquiries, and to send you other information. You can opt-out of receiving email communications from us by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
Personal Information is also used to track business activities. These business activities include measuring targetable audiences, which parts of our website are getting used, what bugs might be on our website, and the demographics of our users.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will share your Personally Information with third parties only in the ways that are described as follows:
- Our partners so that they can provide the services that you have requested. They may use your information to contact you by email, phone, mail, in person, or other means. We do not control how these partners use or disclose your Personal Information
- Third parties who we have contracted to provide a service may disclose, sell, or share your Personal Information. We do not control how these partners use or disclose your Personal Information
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency
- In the case of a business transfer. Personal Information can be sold, leased, disclosed, assigned, or transferred as part of any asset sale, merger, reorganization, spin-off, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or other business transaction
- To our third-party vendors so that they can support our business. This can include data verification, data storage, surveys, research, and marketing.
Use of Non-Personal Identifiable Information
Non-personal information collected on My Caring Plan is used to improve the site’s performance and functionally. By analyzing this data, we are able to better serve our users with content that they are likely to interact with. This information can also be used to enhance our marketing practices and promotions.
Links to Third-Party Websites
My Caring Plan has links to third party websites. We have no ability to control these websites. These third-party websites may send their own cookies to you, collect your data, or solicit your Personal Information. We recommend you review the information that these websites collect.
We do not intend, and this Site is not designed, to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not register for our services or otherwise provide information on our Site.
How We Secure Your Information
My Caring Plan takes steps to secure your information such as providing an SSL that is designed to provide security over computer networks. We also have additional software installed, such as a firewall, to protect our users. However, no information is guaranteed to be 100% secure over the internet.
Operation in the United States
My Caring Plan is based in the United States. If you are accessing My Caring Plan outside of the United States you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. You also consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States by accessing or using the site.
California Privacy Rights
Residents of California have the ability to ask us to provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided. My Caring Plan will do there best to provide this information within 30 days of the request being made. Please make these request to [email protected]ycaringplan.com