We reserve the right to update this policy periodically.
Users can submit reviews on our site for senior living facilities and health care agencies. These reviews will be displayed publically.
If you connect a social network through our site, we may access all of your social network profile information that you have made available to be shared. Please check your social network account to manage the information that is shared through your account.
We use the Personal Information to give you the service on our site and provide you a better experience and provide our partners with information in order to serve requests that you have made on our website. We also use this Personal Information to contact you over email about our services and products, to respond to your inquiries, and to send you other information. You can opt-out of receiving email communications from us by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
Personal Information is also used to track business activities. These business activities include measuring targetable audiences, which parts of our website are getting used, what bugs might be on our website, and the demographics of our users.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will share your Personally Information with third parties only in the ways that are described as follows:
- Our partners so that they can provide services related to your senior living or home care search. They may use your information to contact you by email, phone, mail, in person, or other means. We do not control how these partners use or disclose your Personal Information
- When you fill out a “Match Request” your information will be shared with our Partners and up to (12) of their Service Providers
- Third parties who we have contracted to provide a service may disclose, sell, or share your Personal Information. We do not control how these partners use or disclose your Personal Information
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency
- In the case of a business transfer. Personal Information can be sold, leased, disclosed, assigned, or transferred as part of any asset sale, merger, reorganization, spin-off, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or other business transaction
- To our third-party vendors so that they can support our business. This can include data verification, data storage, surveys, research, and marketing.
Use of Non-Personal Identifiable Information
Non-personal information collected on My Caring Plan is used to improve the site’s performance and functionally. By analyzing this data, we are able to better serve our users with content that they are likely to interact with. This information can also be used to enhance our marketing practices and promotions.
Links to Third-Party and Affiliate Websites
My Caring Plan has links to third-party and affiliate websites. We have no ability to control these websites. These third-party and affiliate websites may send their own cookies to you, collect your data, or solicit your Personal Information. We recommend you review the information that these websites collect.
We do not intend, and this Site is not designed, to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not register for our services or otherwise provide information on our Site.
How We Secure Your Information
My Caring Plan takes steps to secure your information such as providing an SSL that is designed to provide security over computer networks. We also have additional software installed, such as a firewall, to protect our users. However, no information is guaranteed to be 100% secure over the internet.
Operation in the United States
My Caring Plan is based in the United States. If you are accessing My Caring Plan outside of the United States you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. You also consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States by accessing or using the site.
California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the personally identifiable information we collect:
- The right to know what personally identifiable information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that personally identifiable information;
- The right to request deletion of your personally identifiable information;
- The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
You can exercise these rights online by emailing us at [email protected]
We will acknowledge any request to know or to delete within 10 days of receipt, and aim to respond to such requests with 45 days. If we need more than 45 days to respond to your request to know or delete, we will inform you accordingly.
We may deny certain requests based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record-keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and whether you have an account with us.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When submitting the request, please ensure the authorized agent identifies himself/herself/itself as an authorized agent.